9 Jan 2013

~The Natural Make-Up Face~

The Natural Face

Hey dolls so if you know me you know that I'm a natural face chica. I love to be made up by others but when I do my own make-up I love the natural flirty and sweet looks. Here is my most used look. On a daily basis I don't use the concealer but for special occasions or Sunday church services I add the concealer. 


Lets take a look at what all we need to make this look happen

 ~ Sacha Cosmetics: Creme-to-powder foundation, Matte face powder, concealer tester kit 
Brown eyebrow pencil
Ardell dark brown brow defining powder
 MAC plushglass- ample pink
Sacha Cosmetics mascara 

STEP BY STEP

Step one 

prepped my face with my foundation and face powder.

Then onto the brows.



I lined the bottom of the brow


lined the top of the brow and joined it at the end of the brow



Then I filled in the brow with the brow defining powder


Items used.

Step two


I highlighted the brow with my concealer


blended it in with concealer brush


Concealer blended straight down onto my eyelid and mascara added.


Items used


Face completed with sheer pink lip gloss

Natural Look Completed








~SMOOCHES~

~Stay Fab~


No comments:

Post a Comment