27 Jan 2013

Color My World...With Happiness!!

Hey dolls, How are ya?

Saturday, I attended A Woman's Conference on empowering woman and how to clutch your pearls before marriage (wink wink lol) I must admit I learnt alot. So here is two shots. I didn't have the time to take any more :(




~ Teal Blazer (ive been rocking this alot lately lol I love the color teal), Coral Lace Top (Ross), Coral and White Stripes Pant ( this pant is from a suit I got from New York), Leopard Print Wedges ( Big One Shoe Store Nassau, Bahamas)~



Next...


OOTD

This is my outfit choice for today, I went to church by the way. I really love this colab and these colors are really nice together.






~ Top: Fashion Hall (Nassau Bahamas), Royal Blue Pencil Skirt: Walmart (online), Mustard Pumps: Johns Shoe Store (Nassau Bahamas) Necklace: Micheal's (Fort Lauderdale) 


STAY FAB 



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Nice blog, love seeing fellow Bahamian bloggers.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete