1 Dec 2012

Beautiful Saturday!


Today was such a beautiful day. I attended a small wedding and did some shopping! The bride was absolutely beautiful I made her fascinator. After that I went shopppping I loveee shopping. I'll post a pic of my outfit of choice as well as my weekend finds:)
Quick Tip: You can be fashionable without spending a whole lot of money. Shop wisely!!




My Weekend finds:)

So from left to right: my babies omg I love them. The flats are from makers.com never heard about them but I will be buying their brand of shoes again! I needed some gray heels so I got them. I was in need of a dressy long jean pant so I got that and also a holiday inspired knited sweater top I'll definately be wearing during the Christmas holiday.


This pair of black flats is definately the most money I've ever spent on a pair of flat shoes in my life, my mom is still laughing at me because my heart hurts when I think about how much money I spent but it was allll worth it.These Franco Sarto flats are really comfortable and seems to be quality shoes. I bought them more so for church or work I wont really wear them casually.
These basketball wives hoop earrings are saucyyy (get use to this word especially on this blog lol) I had to purchase them.

So this was a yard of chain I bought from a local fabric store and I decided to make a simple silver necklace and bracelet I'll definately be wearing this set alot.



For my fellow Bahamians my Weekend Finds were mostly bought in The Mall at Marathon.




No comments:

Post a Comment